For Immediate Release
October 18, 2017 Contact:
Asst. Transportation Manager
Transportation Services Division
Microsurfacing Treatment in Meadowlands, Timbercrest, and Covington Park
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Contractors for the City of Fayetteville are microsurfacing several roadways in Fayetteville through Friday, October 27. Roadway sections will be closed to thru traffic during the work hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Residents will be allowed access to their homes at all times but should expect some delays. Please use extreme caution when in the work area and watch for personnel and equipment. Please note that rain could delay the project timeframe.
Microsurfacing is a cost-effective asphalt treatment process that adds longevity to the existing roadway. The treatment cures quickly and in a matter of hours, the roadway is ready for traffic.
- Meadowlands subdivision – Meadowlands Drive (Wedington Drive to Rupple Road), Daisy Lane, Larkspur Lane, Crown Flower Drive, Queen Anne’s Lace Drive, Bell Flower Drive, Blazing Star Drive
- Wordsworth Lane (Meadowlands Drive to dead end), Alleys 798, 4040, 4105
- Timbercrest subdivision – Aspen Drive, Redwood Drive, Blue Mesa Drive
- Covington Park subdivision – Worthington Way, Fennchurch Way, Middleton Way, Litchfield Lane, Kitterly Lane, Horwich Lane
- Township Road (Worthington Way to dead end)
On the behalf of the City of Fayetteville, we would like to express our appreciation for your cooperation and understanding as we perform our work in this area. For additional information on the project, please contact the City of Fayetteville Transportation Division office at 479-575-8228. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.